Private message issues

/ Private message issues #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
See attached. Anyone else having issues with alerts per private messages?

PM issue.png

I missed a couple (one from last year) and then when I was looking for another one, the system told me no messages, but low and behold, I did get a reply from the other member the other day.

/ Private message issues #2  
See attached. Anyone else having issues with alerts per private messages?

View attachment 514445

I missed a couple (one from last year) and then when I was looking for another one, the system told me no messages, but low and behold, I did get a reply from the other member the other day.

I have had that issue as well. Though it was taken care of at one point. Must have gone sour again.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/351912-alert-messages-now-down-too.html

/ Private message issues #3  
My PMs show on my home page and I also get an email.

Just now sent you a test PM.

mh.JPG

/ Private message issues
My PMs show on my home page and I also get an email.

Just now sent you a test PM.

View attachment 514460

When I clicked onto "Alerts", showed no new messages. When I clicked onto "Home", I saw your PM.

What USE to happen would be if I got a PM, it would notify me in red that I had a message waiting, so I knew to click onto it to read the message. Nothing now.

Per your PM, where do you verify you're set up to get mail notifications? I hadn't changed anything to my knowlege to begin with.

See attached for what I found and what I did change...Doesn't strike me as having to do anything with PM's

PM issue 1.png

/ Private message issues #5  
Per your PM, where do you verify you're set up to get mail notifications? I hadn't changed anything to my knowlege to begin with.

Click on "My Home," then "General Settings," and then scroll down a smidgen.

Steve

/ Private message issues #6  
Yep, here:

PM issue 1.png

/ Private message issues
But I thought what you pointed out was to notify you by e-mail that you receieved a PM?

Generally, when I used to log into tractorbynet, if I got any PM's, it would tell me on the forum that I got a PM under messages highlited in red. I get so much junk e-mail on my "personal e-mail address" that I just wanted to save myself from more e-mails.

That said, I changed the e-mail notifications. If someone would PM me for a test, I'd appreciate it.

/ Private message issues #10  
I'm having the problem too. After reading this thread, I went to my messages and found I had one from a week ago, that I was waiting for.