Help with uploading images

/ Help with uploading images #1  

Stomper

Gold Member
Tractor
2017 Kubota L2501
I've been doing a bit of modifications to my L2501 that I would like to share. I was just coping from Photobucket but for some reason that doesn't work anymore. How do I upload images directly so I can post them in a thread. I use my iPhone 90% of the time so I would like to be able to do it with that, if that's possible.

/ Help with uploading images #2  
I can't help with the IPhone, I ain't that smart... but if it looks anything like this page in the photo... look for the red arrows that I'll add. Can you click on the Icon right above or do you have an option below to "Go Advance"??

View attachment 522456

Last edited:
   / Help with uploading images #3  
Are you using the tbn app? If so easy peasy. In the upper right corner is "send" that you press when you are done w your post. To the left of that is a little plus sign. Press that. You get options to upload photos and a couple other things.

/ Help with uploading images #4  
I can help with the IPhone, I ain't that smart... but if it looks anything like this page in the photo... look for the red arrows that I'll add. Can you click on the Icon right above or do you have an option below to "Go Advance"??

View attachment 522456

At least your two red arrows smarter than me, I dont even know how to get one arrow on a screen. Like the op is saying, I might need help with this in few weeks to, I'll be upgrading to smarter phone than what I have now, my flipper is getting on the old-ish side.

/ Help with uploading images #5  
At least your two red arrows smarter than me, I dont even know how to get one arrow on a screen. Like the op is saying, I might need help with this in few weeks to, I'll be upgrading to smarter phone than what I have now, my flipper is getting on the old-ish side.

Darn it... that should read "I can't help with the IPhone..."

Also, don't give up on the Flip Phone, I still have mine!!!!

/ Help with uploading images #6  
Darn it... that should read "I can't help with the IPhone..."

Also, don't give up on the Flip Phone, I still have mine!!!!

What a difference one little letter makes, changes the whole outlook of the universal galactical creation.

The main reason for a smart phone is better pitures, lot better pictures, 2.0 Megapixel on flip phones just dont cut it, not to mention the non ability to send freshly taken pictures to my email so I can post them here.

/ Help with uploading images #7  
If you aren't already, download and use the TractorByNet App on your iPhone. On the bottom of the screen when you reply or post a new message there should be four little icons. A camera, mountain, paperclip, and a slash. To select a photo already taken, click the mountain and it should take you to your photo folder. Click your photo, It should prompt for size... I always select 'optimized' to reduce the file size. It should load into your post as an attachment.

/ Help with uploading images
I never knew there was an app. I downloaded loaded it now, but when I go to reply and start typing in the box, it kicks me completely out of the app and back to my phones home screen. I have no idea what's going on. Has anyone else had this problem.
I posted this using the website on chrome

/ Help with uploading images #9  
I never knew there was an app. I downloaded loaded it now, but when I go to reply and start typing in the box, it kicks me completely out of the app and back to my phones home screen. I have no idea what's going on. Has anyone else had this problem. I posted this using the website on chrome
mine does this also. But when I disable spell check, it works. I wish I knew why.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Help with uploading images #10  
For the last three weeks or so I've been unable to upload pictures. The fix, for me, - when I initially log in, I check the "remember me" box and all is then OK.

I was getting the message "you don't have permission to perform this action". Checking the box has solved this situation.

I wish I could tell you why????????