TBN format changes???

/ TBN format changes??? #1  

Glenn9643

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF 1455v 4wd, 1040FEL
I've noticed this afternoon that the page format at TBN main page isn't "normal" for me. The different topic areas and forums are usually divided by gray horizon lines which are no longer there. The titles for the various divisions and forums doesn't seem to be the correct font either. If I move from the main page to a forum, that forum format may or may not be as usually is. I haven't figured out how to save the page and post what I'm seeing. May just be my browser??? Anyone else seeing these pink elephants???

/ TBN format changes??? #2  
Seems the same as usual for me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ TBN format changes???
Thanks for the response. I've about decided that I have a problem with my direcway system... a damaged file I believe but will work it out tomorrow. Just running on the dialup modem right now and everything is fine.

/ TBN format changes??? #4  
Are you logged in? If you got logged out for some reason, the format will not be the one you have specified in your profile.

/ TBN format changes???
Dave,

I was logged in OK. The change in format wasn't just the color scheme... The text was on the page but the entire arrangement was more like a text file. Hard to explain.
As I said above I believe it was a problem with my system as after some tinkering everything seems correct today. Not sure what the problem was though. Seems like I'm one of those that "don't".

/ TBN format changes??? #6  
Sounds like a hiccup in the browser being able to read in a .CSS file or something similar.

I would guess TBN uses .CSS files (Cascading Style Sheets) that are files that are basically the formatting ground rules for the text on the page. If the browser wasn't able to read that in, then the formatting, style, etc. would be just default stuff -- hence the text file look.