DST Time Settings for this forum

/ DST Time Settings for this forum #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
I noticed my posts were 1 hour off (post time in my chosen time zone 11 am, post time that showed up 10 am).
Are the DST settings messed up for others?

I posted this at 1:24 EDT, post time shows up as Today, 12:24.

/ DST Time Settings for this forum #2  
Shows up as 1:24 for me.

Screenshot 2017-11-01 at 4.54.13 PM.png

Steve

/ DST Time Settings for this forum #3  
It is correct for me in CST:

dst.JPG

Verify your setting at the bottom of the page:

tn.JPG

/ DST Time Settings for this forum #4  
If anything it may be because GMT shifted to DST last Sunday. I know that the UK did as there was the annual "Why are we changing our clocks" stories on the intertubes.

Those States in Australia who follow this practice (including Tassie) 'sprung forward' an hour at the beginning of October.

/ DST Time Settings for this forum #5  
If anything it may be because GMT shifted to DST last Sunday. I know that the UK did as there was the annual "Why are we changing our clocks" stories on the intertubes.

Those States in Australia who follow this practice (including Tassie) 'sprung forward' an hour at the beginning of October.

Another one I never thought of...... You advance in October and set back in April.

Hear tell that the toilet, when flushed, swirls backwards, counterclockwise, down there too????

/ DST Time Settings for this forum #6  
Yeah, the powers-that-be have simply standardised the 'official' seasons (3 months per) and the dates for clock-shifting. Mostly it's a 'townie' thing as crops & weather don't depend on that sort of thing. :)

As to observing which way the water swirls down the dunny? I'm on tank water, so I only flush when there's a #2... I'm more concerned about the whole deposit going down than in which direction its travelling. :)

/ DST Time Settings for this forum #7  
Date & Time options are in MY HOME -> General Settings