I知 <What is this

/ I知 <What is this #1  

Oldpath05

Tractor
none
I知 <<<<<This appeared on one of my post and dont know why, along with some other funky symbols, I've also seen that on other posts, anyone know what where why and how?

/ I知 <What is this #2  
It's a parsing error caused by unrecognized formats of certain "special characters"...

basically when test is copied from a third party source and pasted into a forum post...happens with special characters like ' , ". ; etc. etc...

/ I知 <What is this #3  
I think at times the internet and our keyboards have the jitters, if you look up alternate characters and languages you will find those symbols.

/ I知 <What is this #4  
My guess is that you are using an iPhone.

/ I知 <What is this #5  
I use my iPhone sometimes too. The problem is the apostrophe. Script error on the site. Not optimized for iOS. It should be an easy fix if some one has the will to do so.

Can you guess the word?

I知
Youæ±*e
Didn稚
Theirç—´

/ I知 <What is this #6  
Some more . . .

Weæ±*e
Weren稚
Won稚
Whoç—´
Itç—´
I値l
It値l
Wouldn稚

/ I知 <What is this #7  
Hmm gonna have to figure out a workaround for these. Thanks for reporting.

/ I知 <What is this #8  
Here is an unusual instance, all caused by an apostrophe: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...d-characters-etc-post4942078.html#post4942078

sp.JPG

Last edited:
   / I知 <What is this #9  
I think it’s kinda’ fun trying to figure out what the words are :laughing:

BTW, this message was posted using an iPad with the full version website, not the mobile version.

/ I知 <What is this #10  
When I copy- paste with apostrophe's, I go back and fix them in this native text editor. Of course if the software could take them and and not "make a mess" of them that would be great!