non tractor phone app question

/ non tractor phone app question #1  

adolphbell

Tractor
JD 4100
Is TractorByNet going to update the phone app for the new Apple operating system. My phone app will no longer open. I get the message that the app must be updated. I am posting here because I get an error message when I click on contact us on the ByNet web page.

/ non tractor phone app question #2  
My apple phones and pad seems to be doing ok. I assume you have tried rebooting phone, remove and reinstall app? Hopefully those with more knowledge will soon respond.

/ non tractor phone app question
Message says app will not work with IOS 11. Apple App Store search does not return anything for TractorByNet.

/ non tractor phone app question #4  
The app won't work with 11 get the tapatalk app and choose this forum, it should work, mine did.

/ non tractor phone app question #6  
The app won't work with 11 get the tapatalk app and choose this forum, it should work, mine did.
From what I understand, Apple changed the rules so that TBN has to setup a development account and submit their branded version of the Tapatalk app as their own app rather than Tapatalk submitting it themselves.
Seems like an odd way to do things, but that is Apple for you. :D

Aaron Z

/ non tractor phone app question #7  
Well the TBN app works with 11.2 version not with 11.0, go figure, goodbye tapatalk.