Interesting statistics

/ Interesting statistics #12  
Hey! He used a queary. I only got some fingers and toes.... :thumbsup:

/ Interesting statistics #13  
3 of our top 5 highest PPD joined around the same time. Oct/Nov 2011. Cool...

/ Interesting statistics #15  
Grade = A+

Steve

Oh come ON!

A homework assignment (un-weighted, I might add) issued whilst I'm asleep! BOOOO!

Further to this thread... most of the submissions at this time of year regard ploughing snow or gelling of diesel. Important topics , but not relevant to those Members experiencing Summer conditions. I 'could' contribute to each of those topics/threads however my constant submissions of "Neener, Neener, NEEEEENER" would not win me any friends.

/ Interesting statistics
Longest tenured? Still active would be interesting to see.

Thats pretty easy..

Muhammad
Administrator 03-21-1998 15,951 posts.

Bird
Epic Contributor 03-20-2000 40,429 posts

/ Interesting statistics
Oh come ON!

A homework assignment (un-weighted, I might add) issued whilst I'm asleep! BOOOO!

Further to this thread... most of the submissions at this time of year regard ploughing snow or gelling of diesel. Important topics , but not relevant to those Members experiencing Summer conditions. I 'could' contribute to each of those topics/threads however my constant submissions of "Neener, Neener, NEEEEENER" would not win me any friends.

I will be thinking about you tonite with my sub zero temps and WAY below zero wind chills and 7 inches of snow on the ground.

Lets see you are 73 degrees F now with high of 82 degrees F expected tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

/ Interesting statistics #19  
How about LBrown59. He had over 16,000 posts in Nov of '13. Of course that was his last post.
He would comment on any and all things. But someone discovered that he had passed away.

/ Interesting statistics #20  
How about LBrown59. He had over 16,000 posts in Nov of '13. Of course that was his last post.
He would comment on any and all things. But someone discovered that he had passed away.