Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Default Re: being banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rock knocker View Post
    Almost a certainty. The software is all the same, what is different is the access levels.
    If you go back and read the thread you'll see they are talking about Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. It has nothing to do with TBN.
    MossRoad

Click On My Little Tractor
    To See Pictures And Videos
    Of It In Action!!!

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by MossRoad View Post
    If you go back and read the thread you'll see they are talking about Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. It has nothing to do with TBN.
    Exactly, archive.org only saves publicly available content as they aren't affiliated with TBN in any way, shape or form.

Aaron Z
    A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Friday

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    JD 950

Quote Originally Posted by MossRoad View Post
    Sorry, who could keep up with the twists and turns of this thread
    Well, excuse me.mpg - YouTube

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Numerous

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Does Robert Heinlein claim to have all these skills, or is he wishing? I can manage at least half, but the diaper thing I have a serious problem with. Others are way beyond my pay grade, but my dog loves me even if my mother didn't.

Much of the time my wife loves me. Not everybody can say that.

Willie

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Case730, Deutz 6206, Cat D2, Kubota L305, Kubota L4240, Kubota B7100HST, Kubota TG1860G, TG1860D

I can't believe I read all 11 pages of this topic!

Like being at the coffee shop the other day and a guy mentions one of his cows had twins. They argues until the rain quit about a free martin heifer!

Tractor
    Gravely ZT HD 60, MF GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by Willie B View Post
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Does Robert Heinlein claim to have all these skills, or is he wishing? I can manage at least half, but the diaper thing I have a serious problem with. Others are way beyond my pay grade, but my dog loves me even if my mother didn't.

Much of the time my wife loves me. Not everybody can say that.

Willie
    ROFL .. Here is Willie drinking and posting again! Your crackin me up man... I love it... keep em coming!
    Always just speak the truth; it has a way of keeping dishonest and small people away.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011