Is the TBN app gone?

/ Is the TBN app gone? #1  

4570Man

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M59, Kubota L3800, Grasshopper 428D, Topkick dump truck, 3500 dump truck, 10 ton trailer, more lighter trailers.
My phone crashed and I've got another phone for at least a week and I'll likely loose everything on mine. I tried to download the app on my other phone and I can't find it. The mobile view really sucks without it. I used it 100% of the time because my ancient iPad is slow and the app was more user friendly than a computer IMO.

/ Is the TBN app gone?
I found the app but it won't let me download it. Any suggestions?

image-3847871452.jpg

/ Is the TBN app gone? #3  
I found the app but it won't let me download it. Any suggestions?

View attachment 541574

That is the old app, not sure what happened with the one one (some kerfluffle with Apple not wanting to let TBN and other forums pay Tapatalk to make an app for them and publish it. I suspect that they want TBN should pay for their own developers license $$$).
In the interim, you can install the Tapatalk app and use that, but its not as good and has ads.

Aaron Z

/ Is the TBN app gone? #4  
It's in process. Yes apple removed it, pending approval on the new app. There have been some issues. They think our app charges people money but it doesn't and never did so we're having problems getting it switched over to our account.

/ Is the TBN app gone?
Any idea on how long it'll take?

/ Is the TBN app gone? #6  
Any idea on how long it'll take?

The status is that if we re-add it, all current users will need to re-download because Apple is refusing to let us push the update to existing app users. We're addressing the issue in the coming weeks.

/ Is the TBN app gone? #7  
Remission is in process but we're waiting on Apple at this point.

/ Is the TBN app gone? #8  
The app will return soon. Hopefully within two weeks. The bad news is that because Apple thinks we accept payments in the app, the old app cannot be updated and users will have to download a new version of the app. Terrible policy especially since our app never accepted payments and we believe this is a mistake on Apple's part, but in the interest of getting an app out there again for users to download, we're going the route of re-submitting a new app. Thanks for your patience.

/ Is the TBN app gone? #9  
Thanks, Muhammad.

Is this only the case for I-phones and I-pads, or will Android owners need to install the new app as well?

/ Is the TBN app gone? #10  
No the android app is good, no need to reinstall.