New User Titles Added

/ New User Titles Added #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
We just added three more user title levels, and changed one. Here's the new deal:

0 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1,000 Veteran Member
2,500 Elite Member
5,000 Super Member
10,000 Superstar Member

Also, you'll notice that what used to be Star Member is now TBN All-Star. Same meaning, but a new name.

TBN All-Stars are members who not only post a lot, but do so in an exemplary manner, make significant contributions to TBN, and have been members for a long time.

Here are the current TBN All-Stars:

MossRoad
Thomas
cowboydoc
MikePA
Harv
MChalkley
JohnMiller3

For Bird, we've taken it a step further and recognized his epic contributions with the title of TBN Superstar. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ New User Titles Added #2  
Hooray for Bird /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!!!

Mark

/ New User Titles Added #3  
Muhammad
I think this will be recieve well by all, thank you, I hope one day I will be a superstsr member but it will take a while bcause I type slow. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New User Titles Added #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifWhat can I say? Are you guys trying to make my head so big my TBN and Kubota caps won't fit? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New User Titles Added #6  
As I have pointed out in the other thread..... Bird, you are a Superstar All-Star. I believe that you have the all time record for the highest number of posts. I don't believe that there is anyone even close to you. As for the swelled head...... if you haven't had one in all your past years, I don't believe that we will have to worry about your having one now. Should you ever get a larger head, then we will get you a larger hat at the Big and Tall store. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New User Titles Added #7  
Here is a new title that I have never seen before in a post...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I thought that "visitors" were unregistered viewers of the forums.

Attachments

• 473199-visitor.JPG
    473199-visitor.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 587
   / New User Titles Added #8  
Bird,

If the hat fits, wear it...I think someone said that once... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You are one person we all look up to and try to emulate when posting here. You really are our All-Star Super-Star member.

Just a fact of TBN Life. Thanks for being here...and for sharing your experience with us... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New User Titles Added #9  
CONGRATULATIONS BIRD!!!!!

was jist trin to hit veteran but now am only on once in a while /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sure do miss u guys!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New User Titles Added #10  
Indeed lot folks look up to you sir..you got the wisdom.

Congrats.