Product review forum?????

/ Product review forum????? #1  

wroughtn_harv

Tractor
2013 Volvo MC85C
I know we have a shiskeepotfull of forums. And each has it's own wonderful purpose.

But I'd like to see one more, a product review of related stuff we use.

I bought a pair of Fiskar post hole diggers the other day at a box store. They were cute, nice curves, good feel, I'm easy. I'd like to do a review of them because I found them great.

But what would be kewel, like in jewel, would be anyone could find the review easy if they went to the product review forum and did a search.

I'm different. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif But I'll bet the hole against the donut that I'm not the only one that would like a place designed specifically for product review, excluding tractors of course. You can't believe people who review tractors. They're all blind to anything but their own. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Product review forum????? #2  
Evening w_h, check here for the TBN Reviews area.

/ Product review forum????? #3  
I would have to agree. I have looked at the reviews area and it is small and dedicated to farm stuff. Kind of like a consmers reports area......the knowledge we have here is vast and before you know it we could no-it-all!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Product review forum????? #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I would have to agree. I have looked at the reviews area and it is small and dedicated to farm stuff. Kind of like a consmers reports area......the knowledge we have here is vast and before you know it we could no-it-all!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

And, the search engine doesn't query this area either (the other one it misses is the FAQ).

How many people after a hundred or so TBN readings ever even look at what else is on the home page? It becomes automatic to go to discussions. I didn't post my 25 hour Kubota review in the "Reviews." I did what everybody else does, I put it in the Kubota Owning and Operating forum.

It does seem some kind of improvement could be made.

/ Product review forum????? #5  
Harv

Change is often slow, but change does happen, I think your suggestion has merit. But there is a forum for nearly all things, were you can post a reveiw. However we could certainly do with a tool forum section.

/ Product review forum????? #6  
Soon we're going to open a much more elaborate reviews section... with categories for all sorts of stuff.