Slow response time

/ Slow response time #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
Anyone else notice slow response time to loading pages and dead ends to hyper-links in the last couple of days or is it just me? I'm on a satellite connection but things seem to be moving way to slooow here just lately?

/ Slow response time #2  
Last night I gave up on it. I could not even get to the discussion page. I came back later and it was working but I could run to the refrigerator after clicking on a link and get back before it was complete. During the day it was a bit slow also.

Tonight it seems way ok.

murph

/ Slow response time #3  
Be sure to post your page generation times. Recently I've seen a few that were long but not regularly.

/ Slow response time #4  
I had the same thing happen, Murph; just gave up a couple of times yesterday, and noticed times in the range of 20 seconds a couple of other times. Twenty seconds isn't really very long, but when you're accustomed to a tenth of that or less, it seems long.

/ Slow response time #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Generated in 17.835 seconds in which 17.777 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. )</font>

That was just a few minutes ago when I went to this thread, but it only happens occasionally so no problem; just surprises me when it does that since it's usually so fast.

/ Slow response time #6  
PineRidge,

If you're using Direcway satellite that may be the problem. I'm on a one-way D/Way hookup and have been having some extremely slow connections at times. Took about three minutes for this screen to load to reply!

/ Slow response time #7  
<font color="blue"> Generated in 36.485 seconds in which 36.435 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled. </font>

I thought it seemed a little slower tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Slow response time
Glenn that was the first thing that I suspected, because we use DirecWay so I logged on to a dial up connection and load times weren't any better. This problem is random as you can see by others posts.

/ Slow response time #9  
Yep, after my last post, I had one that went over 25 seconds, and then I also gave up waiting on one and just came back later.

/ Slow response time
This is what I got less than 2 minutes ago when trying to read a post in attachments:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 35
SQL ERROR: Tue, Nov 16 2004 20:48:32 -0600 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 45

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 128
SQL ERROR: Tue, Nov 16 2004 20:48:32 -0600 Database error only visible to forum administrators

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 154

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 128

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tractorb/htdocs/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 154

HOME DISCUSSIONS PHOTOS REVIEWS CLASSIFIEDS DEALERS STORE

Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

We cannot proceed.

There was a problem looking up the post in our database.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

HOME DISCUSSIONS PHOTOS REVIEWS CLASSIFIEDS DEALERS STORE

Extras: Visit CountryByNet.com for Country Living Discussions | Buy TractorByNet.com T-Shirts & Hats!
About TractorByNet.com | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertise | © 2004 TractorByNet.com