Wow,

/ Wow, #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
1 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Gee you mean everybody has something to do on a Saturday afternoon other than browse TBN. I have to be the registered user and 0 anonymous users.

Kind of lonely around here.

murph

/ Wow, #2  
Must have been a glitch. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Wow, #3  
2 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Things are picking up! An hour or so and a fifty percent increase.

/ Wow, #4  
26 registered and 81 anonymous now; sounds more normal. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Wow, #5  
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderators: Bird, cowboydoc, JohnMiller3, MossRoad, Muhammad, RobS, Harv, MikePA, MChalkley, hazmat, Golfgar4

Favorite Thread! (toggle)
Print Thread

Was that from the main page (index of forums) or just on this forum? Seems to me that this forum generally has fewer viewers; probably because there are so few problems here.

/ Wow,
I think it is just this forum. When I go to the main page it says 42 registered and 20 something anonymous. So I am not alone after all /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

murph

/ Wow, #7  
Yeah, those are individual forum stats, not the overall stats.

/ Wow, #8  
Interesting that you saw that I was browsing the forum on 11/20, when I never even logged on or got anywhere near the 'puter that day! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif (I know, I know. I should get my hand slapped! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

But I had a good excuse. I was over at my church all day helping prepare for our annual Thanksgiving dinner. We serve over 300 for this meal each year. We have a neighborhood fire station about 2 blocks away, and we always invite them over and let them be served first. Then we serve anybody who shows up. It's really something! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, by the time I got home , my wife was on the 'puter and by the time she was off, I was wiped out so I went to bed.

I think what you were seeing is which of the moderators have moderation authority in each forum. Muhammad can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't believe what you see at the botton of the forum screen, where you see the moderators names, necessrily means that we are logged in at that particular time.

The best way to check who's logged in is to go to the Who's Online screen. Imagnie that!? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Wow, #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( We have a neighborhood fire station about 2 blocks away, and we always invite them over and let them be served first. Then we serve anybody who shows up. It's really something! )</font>

Wow.. that really is something. Nice outreach from the church!

Soundguy