PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT?

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
anybody else having problems with site tonight. slow, pages not loading etc. everything else seems to wok ok so i don't think it is my computer or isp

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #2  
Howdy Frank! Yes I actually shut down and restarted IE several times thinking the problem was my browser. It apparently isn't.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #3  
you are not alone. I thought it was me so I rebooted the pc and 2 routers and modem..

Then I thought, why not go to another webpapge. Works fine everywhere but here.

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #4  
Hey Frank lets you and I blame it on gsxr1100,, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #5  
I'm noticing slowdowns, too. I wonder if they're working on something?

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT?
Great idea mike! he won't mind /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just make sure that he knows it was your idea! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif i think he is bigger than me /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif but nice to know it is a site problem and not our computers. oops that does not sound right, sorry the site is having a problem, but am sure they will fix it post haste as they usually do.

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #7  
Yeah we have some issues that we are working on.

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #9  
WOOHOO /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ PROBLEMS WITH TBN TONIGHT? #10  
Not quite!

We still have some obvious problems. I'm sure you'll discover them. Fortunately, they are minor, and will be worked out soon.

I will post again when everything is working.

-Ibrahim