Slow Response Times

/ Slow Response Times #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
The TBN site seems unresponsive to me today. I'm running DSL.

Generated in 33.404 seconds in which 33.389 seconds were spent on a total of 5 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

/ Slow Response Times #2  
Mike,

Come on now! Give 'em a break.

After all, it IS a Monday you know! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I tend to be a little slow on Mondays too. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Slow Response Times #3  
mike i have noticed th same thing today AT TIMES some load very slow but nothing like 33 sec and i have slow dial up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and then at times the pages just snap right up.

/ Slow Response Times
This was as I was pulling up my past posts:

Generated in 56.83 seconds in which 56.812 seconds were spent on a total of 7 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

I don't seem to be having any problems while browsing elsewhere, so I'm a bit confused.

/ Slow Response Times
I would first like to say that this is NOT a complaint. I am posting this information so that you might know that there is some type of intermittent problem.

I just made a response to my grapple thread and these are the times generated in order to read that post.

Generated in 59.067 seconds in which 58.836 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled

This information may be of no importance to you whatsoever but I felt the need to pass it along.

/ Slow Response Times #6  
It is always useful.

The only question I have is what time did you run into the slowdown?

-Ibrahim

/ Slow Response Times
Ibrahim the dates and times indicated by my posts were within minutes of the slow period.

Thanks for your concern.

/ Slow Response Times #8  
Ibrahim, I had the same kind of slow down, usually on the order of 30 seconds (plus or minus 5), yesterday morning around 5 a.m. to nearly 7 a.m. CDT.

/ Slow Response Times #9  
I may adjust some of the nightly scripts... maybe even make them every other night.

I'll check into that tomorrow.

-Ibrahim

/ Slow Response Times
Man this site is smokin' fast tonight. Yeah this could work out real nice if it keeps up.