Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

Default Re: Time of Day

Ok, we just changed it... now set according to the atomic clock. But the server time is CDT, so you will have to adjust your profiles accordingly, to display your time zone properly. Go to http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/...editdisplay.pl and in time zone box, enter:

1 for EST
    -1 for MST
    -2 for PST

Etc...

Thanks!

Most interesting. I now have the right time of day. Of course, the date now shows to be 08/08/01 and I thought it was the 9th.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Bird

Default Time of Day

Muhammad, I've noticed for a long time that when someone posts a message when I'm online, the time shown for the time the message was posted hasn't arrived yet. Looks like I'm getting the messages 11 minute before they're posted.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

And at the bottom of the screen, it shows "the adjusted date and time is" . . . And the time shown is 11 minutes later than the actual time here.

Not a problem, but does make me curious. How can that be?

And I just posted this message at 4:55 p.m. (CDT) and it shows the time as 5:07 p.m.

Bird<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Bird on 08/08/01 06:08 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

Ahh, looks like our server time is off by a bit. We'll try to get that fixed soon. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the report...

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

<font color=blue>I'm getting the messages 11 minute before they're posted.</font color=blue>

That new server must be one FAST son-of-a-gun!! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Bird,
    Please refer to the "Why we can't travel faster than the speed of light " thread, it'll all make sense then. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pitbull, I knew someone would come up with the solution.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Harv, I just thought maybe it was so hot in San Antonio that everything was running faster (just before the melt down).[img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Bird

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

Yeah, I just caught that. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Should be ok now...

Very good![img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Bird

Tractor
    None (at present)

Muhammad, I bet you didn't realize that your 'hobby' would create 2716 critics! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]