visitor status

/ visitor status #1  

djg

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota B6200HST-D
When I view my posts here at TBN, I am a visitor. Everyone else seems to be a member of some sort. How do you become a member?

/ visitor status #2  
Post more. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ visitor status
But kellys69 is a new member and only has one post, in general buying comparison. Are my posts that bad? Read the one in yanmar ebay item, that was a real barn burner! Should I use the little yellow faces?

/ visitor status #5  
I don't pay any attention to the member 'classification', just the number of posts and if it is few, then try to take that into consideration as to how much the poster may be familiar with the forum.

I would like to see them drop the "elite' , star, gold, brown, yellow, silver classification and just list the number of posts (and stop at 500+). But I don't make those decisions, and don't want to change a well-run forum. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ visitor status #6  
djg, welcome aboard.

According to the Frequently Asked Questions, there's no such thing as a visitor title. It does happen from time to time. I guess MikePA just didn't know /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

0 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1000 Veteran Member
2500 Elite Member
5000 Super Member
10000 Superstar Member

/ visitor status
So what does that make me? The little box by my posts says visitor. I guess I am unique to TBN.

/ visitor status #8  
Ahh! You must be a hacker! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ visitor status #9  
djg,

Seem to recall this happening before. Do you login/out every time? If you automatically log in does it say "Welcome Back dgj"?

Something amiss here....and after that e bay item post you should at least be recognized as a member.

Mark

/ visitor status
I am a vietnamese recon factory hacker/spy.