Google adds?

/ Google adds? #1  

JerryG

Tractor
MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle
Someone tell me if it's just me or there is a problem. For the last few days, TBN has loaded really slow because of the Google adds not loading. I can't pull up the Google search either. No one else has said anything that I have seen. So, Is it my computer or Google? BTW, I have DSL.

/ Google adds? #2  
Seems to be running fine. Even if there were a problem with those ads appearing, the rest of the page should load normally.

/ Google adds?
Well, I don't know what is going on. The top of the page loads fast and then the rest takes forever. I have deleted cookies and files, defraged and cleared cache. Anything that has anything Google on it will not load or loads really slow.

/ Google adds? #4  
Get a spyware cleaner, and run it. I recommend Ad-Aware. It was required by the university I attended for ALL of their computers. It does a great job, and it's free along with updates. (No accounts to set up or info to give back either!)

/ Google adds?
Thanks for the replys Muhammad and Av. I found the problem or I should say that Avast did. I had a virus. Got rid of it and everything is fine now. Someone should take the people that write those things out and beat them to a pulp.