Inline Pics

/ Inline Pics #21  
<font color="blue">Don, couldn't you just use the URL function instead of the Image function? Am I missing something?
</font>

You're correct, and it would be somewhat easier for me because I wouldn't have to resize, but I suspect that a lot of people will not click on a link to view the picture but they will click on the attachment. That's because the attachment is safe; the link could be problematical.

I tried just putting the URL of my gallery in the post, letting go there and see any of the pictures they like, but I had different indications, primarily from comments about my project, that indicated that many people had not bothered to look at all of the pictures.

/ Inline Pics #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( but I had different indications, primarily from comments about my project, that indicated that many people had not bothered to look at all of the pictures)</font>

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I have to admit that I pick and choose which photos in a thread I want to see based on the description in the body of the post. That helps us slow line folks. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kevin

/ Inline Pics
Bird, You prove my point exactly, I read your post and never clicked your link...

But I will try and be good, while I hope we can get a way satisfy both...

/ Inline Pics
I have a Direcway SRS system I don't need. If there is a tbn member that wants it, PM me! I can't pay ypur monthly service, but can pick up the tab on the hardware. Hey I can get THREE of them....

/ Inline Pics #25  
Mike, all the years I have been here and I have yet to post a "inline picture" I'm not sure I would even know how to do it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Inline Pics
That is a GOOD thing. None of is want to see pictures of the neighbothood YOU live in, those Mountains and big trees would just clutter up the place. Not to mention pics of your boy workin' equipment... Nah!

/ Inline Pics #28  
Ohhh, I see how this works now, OK, alrighty then.

PS you did not mention the 1000 foot waterfall, massive granite outcroppings and girls in bikinis

/ Inline Pics
...massive granite outcroppings and girls in bikinis...

Both in Bikinis?!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif