Announcing... HorsesByNet.com

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Greetings,

After operating TractorByNet.com for more than six years, and CountryByNet.com for four years, we have just opened our third site, HorsesByNet.com!

We welcome all TBN members who own horses, or are knowledgeable about horses, to join. We aim to provide the highest quality horse discussions online, and we plan to add horse classifieds, product reviews and an article database very soon.

So, if you or anybody you know would like to join, please follow the link!

http://www.horsesbynet.com/forums/gforum.cgi

Regards,

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #2  
way cool! my wife and daughter will be thrilled!

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #3  
YEE HAAA, our Arabs, Quarter Horses and Appoloosas will love it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #4  
Hi Mathey,

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( my wife and daughter will be thrilled!
)</font>

Yes, they are very welcome. It is well-known that tractors are a "guy thing." This new horses forum will be the perfect place for the rest of the TBN "families" to join the fun. Probably 75% of the horse enthusiasts are females. A heart welcome to all the girls & ladies!

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #5  
Yes!

One thing though, it would be way cool if one could carry ones profile from site to site. How well versed are you all in Identity Management and the products relating to federations?

You can PM me if needed.

You all are doing a FINE job. Thank you.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #6  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifHakim,

I don't know where you get your stats (and don't want to know; that'd take the fun away), but my house say's you're easily right!

Can't say my wife will sign up, but nice addition to the TBN family! At very least, I know where to look for further advice on some of the tractor projects that have high importance to my wife. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #7  
Not sure I'm reading this right, but if you're asking if there's anyway possible for TBN members to have their profile (or even better, actual membership) applicable to CBN and HBN: that would be awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #8  
We're just up the road from Ocala horse country here in Florida. This will be a big hit there!

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com #9  
Muhammad - I registered on HorsesByNet last night (User #34), but can no longer access the site. The IE error message that I receive says "You are not authorized to view this page. HTTP Error 403." What am I doing wrong?

/ Announcing... HorsesByNet.com
I'm looking into it for you. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif