Replying to a post in a thread I started

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #1  

Paul2000

Tractor
New Holland TC45DA
I posted a question in the attachment forum and cannot reply to other members responses. I can start new posts, and I can reply to other posts but I cannot reply to a post within a thread I started. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Thanks. Paul

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #2  
Paul,

First thing I would do is log out, don't just leave hit the log out button. Then go and clean out your temporary internet files along with your cookies. Then go back in a log in and see if that works.

Murph

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #3  
I am seeing the same thing in this thread:

web page

I did not start the thread, but I cannot reply even if I log out then back in. Seems to be a problem.

Gary

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #4  
Notice that the Edit, Reply and Quote buttons are gone???

murph

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #5  
They were not there until "MikePA" edited the original post. Now the links are there. Wonder if this is unique to FireFox... did not check with IE.

It seemed to be the large graphic. And no, I am not on dial up!

Gary

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #6  
The picture was wide which caused you to have to scroll to the right to see the Edit, Reply and Quote options.

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #7  
Never even thought of that /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Must be getting late..... Thanks

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #8  
<font color="blue"> Must be getting late </font>
time on yer post is 8:48 .... if'n that's late to you ... it must also be "getting old" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif like me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif If my phone rings after 9 - it'll probably wake me up /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #9  
But because of time differences for him it was 9:48 PM. That is starting to approach my bedtime. I'm usually not to coherent by that time.

/ Replying to a post in a thread I started #10  
Well there are times that I feel I are old!

I can remember when “all night” was normal… Now 10pm is late. How did it come to this /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif