THREADS YOU HAVE REPLYED TO

/ THREADS YOU HAVE REPLYED TO #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
iS there any way to show,at a glance which post you have,replyed to,so you can check to see if any one has repled off from your reply.boy does that sound confusing ;
ALAN

/ THREADS YOU HAVE REPLYED TO #2  
Click on your name, then click "Show all user's posts"

/ THREADS YOU HAVE REPLYED TO
Thanks BILLY,
I was thinking more of something showing up right on the lists of discussion threads.For example usually each night, [got the sickness dont i ?/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif] i read the new posts that sound interesting on tractor by net.I might respond to 5 or 6 of them. What i would like is some sort of way to see which ones i talked on,so i can see where the conversation went. Kind of like a little check mark,that you at one time posted on this thread. iI was aware of the show all users posts,but was wondering if there was a way of showing this right on the discussions thread pages
THANKS ALAN

/ THREADS YOU HAVE REPLYED TO #4  
It's been awhile since I used it but try this:

On the bottom left corner of a page of a thread there is a "Favorite Thread! (toggle)" option. If you click on that (one time), it'll make it a "favorite thread" that is then available and seen in your "My Home". If you click on it a 2nd time, it'll remove it from your favorites.

You can then go into your "My Home" and see the threads.

If you go into "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving forum posts by email, change message notifications, etc" at the bottom of your "My Home", you can also set the indicator on that will e-mail you every reply to a thread you've setup as a favorite. It's been awhile, but I think the text of the new post also shows up in the e-mail so you can read it right from there.