Tractor
    bx-23 ,

Default THREADS YOU HAVE REPLYED TO

iS there any way to show,at a glance which post you have,replyed to,so you can check to see if any one has repled off from your reply.boy does that sound confusing ;
    ALAN

Tractor
    JD 4610 ehydro MFWD

Default Re: THREADS YOU HAVE REPLYED TO

Click on your name, then click "Show all user's posts"

Tractor
    bx-23 ,

Thanks BILLY,
    I was thinking more of something showing up right on the lists of discussion threads.For example usually each night, [got the sickness dont i ?[img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]] i read the new posts that sound interesting on tractor by net.I might respond to 5 or 6 of them. What i would like is some sort of way to see which ones i talked on,so i can see where the conversation went. Kind of like a little check mark,that you at one time posted on this thread. iI was aware of the show all users posts,but was wondering if there was a way of showing this right on the discussions thread pages
    THANKS ALAN

Veteran Member

It's been awhile since I used it but try this:

On the bottom left corner of a page of a thread there is a "Favorite Thread! (toggle)" option. If you click on that (one time), it'll make it a "favorite thread" that is then available and seen in your "My Home". If you click on it a 2nd time, it'll remove it from your favorites.

You can then go into your "My Home" and see the threads.

If you go into "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving forum posts by email, change message notifications, etc" at the bottom of your "My Home", you can also set the indicator on that will e-mail you every reply to a thread you've setup as a favorite. It's been awhile, but I think the text of the new post also shows up in the e-mail so you can read it right from there.