Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson TO 35

Default Visitor to member status

I have enjoyed the tractorbynet discussions forum for several months and have made a few posts. What do you have to do to become a member? Thanks

Default Re: Visitor to member status

You just have to send me your $100 annnual membership fee and I will take care of it. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just kidding... It is something that happens from time to time (do a search) and I bet someone will be along shortly and fix it for you.

Tractor
    John Deere 790

Just keep on posting chili, and it will happen. It's based on # of posts. You can read the details in the FAQ section at the top of screen. Good to hear your enjoying yourself. That's what it's all about around here [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

You may be one of those that fall into a gap. It happens if you registered and did not post for some time. Send Muhammad a PM. He should be able to fix your status.