Still Having Problems

/ Still Having Problems #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
There is still a problem getting around the forums. When I click on a page number, usually the last page, it brings me to the very first post.

As an example, in the "Projects Section" under "Creating a Workshop & Home" I clicked the last page to add more to it today and had to go through the pages ten at a time to get to the last one.

Thank you, hope this helps,
Eddie

/ Still Having Problems #2  
What browser and operating system are you using?

And are you viewing threaded or flat?

-Ibrahim

/ Still Having Problems #3  
I am still having the same problem when clicking on show all. Browser still goes to page 1. Click again then it goes to Show all. Here is the url when it goes to page 1.
Also when looking at page 10 (view is set at 50 per page) then click on 5 browser goes to page 1. Next click on 5 will send it to page 5.
When I clicked on show all users post on your profile page. The latest post I got for you was 1/18/2006.
I checked out these problems in IE6 and Mozilla. Both show same problems.

/ Still Having Problems #4  
Ibrahim,
I'm no longer having the problem of going to the selected page. The new problem is when I finish reading a thread and click on the drop down tab to return to the discussion page headings, the headings of the threads are no longer highlighted, as though I've read them already. Used to be you return and can click on the highlighted ones that have new posts on them. So now I don't know which ones I've read or not?

/ Still Having Problems
Ibrahim,

I'm using Internet Explorer and Windows XP. Both are less than a year old.

I'm aslo having the same problems Ron is.

Thank you,
Eddie

/ Still Having Problems #6  
Ok,

I now think I know what the problem is for people, and have a conceptual idea to fix it. I'll get on it these next couple of days. It should be working soon.

The reason we're having all these problems is an update with PHP. We upgrade to keep ahead of people who exploit the bugs in PHP itself who would try to damage our site.

But unfortuntely some of the changes they make in these upgrades can cause backward compatibility.

-Ibrahim

/ Still Having Problems #8  
Nope. It's fixed for a lot of people, but not some others. Which is what I'm working on. The fix for everyone!

-Ibrahim