Slow load times on pages

/ Slow load times on pages #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
This is the type of thing that I have been experiencing since the site came back up. Thought you might like to know.

Generated in 75.849 seconds in which 75.823 seconds were spent on a total of 21 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

/ Slow load times on pages #2  
That's at least 2 of us ... I've been having the slowsss the last 3 mornings as well ...0630L - 0730L .... but wasn't sure if it was the site or my lack of caffeine at the time.

/ Slow load times on pages #3  
Yeah, I noticed it. I rebooted the mysql server in an attempt to clear out the caches and have it start over. Hopefully it will run decently for a bit. I'll be watching it.

-Ibrahim

/ Slow load times on pages
Whatever your fix the problem now seems to be history. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Slow load times on pages #5  
I had a page in the massey forum take 38 seconds to load earlier today. Seems to be fixed now.

/ Slow load times on pages #6  
One thing I've noticed lately is that my browser says it's waiting for a.as...... I didn't catch the whole thing, but it often holds things up. At the moment it's working fine, but I've seen this quite a few times, and sometimes it takes a long time to load.
John

/ Slow load times on pages #7  
It's falkag.net that is the culprit many times! John