Member Levels?

/ Member Levels? #1  

rmonio

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4600, JD B
After many years of collaborating with other members of TBN to help me with my tractor issues/ideas/etc., I'm curious as to how the "member levels" are assigned. I'm just a lowly "gold" member, but I see others that are of various levels and I thought it would be interesting to know what those clip levels are. Does anyone know?

(btw, I'm not going to run out and start posting for the sake of hitting a level - but I figured it would be interesting to know...)

-Bob

/ Member Levels? #2  
There are one or two ranks that are assigned by the administration. All others are achieved by post count. The old software had a list of the levels, but I can't find one now.

/ Member Levels? #3  
Here is a list from a previous post.
0 New Member
25 Member
50 Bronze Member
100 Silver Member
250 Gold Member
500 Platinum Member
1000 Veteran Member
2500 Elite Member
5000 Super Member
10000 Superstar Member

/ Member Levels?
Thanks for providing the breakdown on levels.... Maybe someday I'll see myself at one of those. For now I count myself as one of the legions who have gained significant value by being part of the collaborative framework that is TBN. I could never have been nearly as productive in my purchasing efforts (and use) of my JD tractors and implements without this forum.

Thanks, Muhammad!

-Bob