CAN'T LOGIN ON 2D BROWSER

/ CAN'T LOGIN ON 2D BROWSER #1  

Rch

Platinum Member
Tractor
1986 Ford 1910 with 770B (FORD) loader, 4 MFWD; 1986 Bolens G214,back hoe,loader,MFWD (Iseki) 21 hp)
I joined TBN back in 2000 and posted over 600 post. I recently returned and the old user name/ password didn't work. After multple attempts I got up and going on Firefox. On the same Apple computer I can't get my new user name and password to work using Safari browser. Tomorrow I'll try to bookmark TBN on a IE system. Are there tricks I'm missing? Any insight appreciated. RCH

/ CAN'T LOGIN ON 2D BROWSER #2  
Your NEW username and password?

If you have any problems logging in or staying logged in on different browsers, make sure you have your cookie settings to allow cookies from tractorbynet.com.

You may also have an issue with a cookie from our site. To delete all existing cookies, go to http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/cookies.php ...

/ CAN'T LOGIN ON 2D BROWSER #3  
Rch said:
I joined TBN back in 2000 and posted over 600 post. I recently returned and the old user name/ password didn't work. After multple attempts I got up and going on Firefox. On the same Apple computer I can't get my new user name and password to work using Safari browser. Tomorrow I'll try to bookmark TBN on a IE system. Are there tricks I'm missing? Any insight appreciated. RCH
Members that have been here for a long time, had a problem with the way their password worked some how. If you reset your password, it should work. It did for me anyway and I use Mozilla SeaMonkey.