How about a BCS and Gravley Forum?

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #1  

Bentworker

Any founders of moderators think this would be a good idea to have a separate BCS / Gravely / 2 wheel tractor forum? It seems like 2 wheel tractor posts are scattered all over this website, in nearly every forum. Another problem is that "BCS" is too short for the search engine. Sure would be nice to have a separate forum just for 2 wheel tractors. I think they would be more popular in the US if more people just saw what they can do, and having a forum would make it a lot easier for skeptics to see what can be done with one of these little things.

Thanks for looking,
Peter

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum?
Whoops...
I ment to say "Any founders OR moderators......."

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #3  
Bentworker said:
Any founders of moderators think this would be a good idea to have a separate BCS / Gravely / 2 wheel tractor forum? It seems like 2 wheel tractor posts are scattered all over this website, in nearly every forum. Another problem is that "BCS" is too short for the search engine. Sure would be nice to have a separate forum just for 2 wheel tractors. I think they would be more popular in the US if more people just saw what they can do, and having a forum would make it a lot easier for skeptics to see what can be done with one of these little things.

Thanks for looking,
Peter

I'd also love to see a 2 wheel tractor forum.

It is very hard to find information already posted on this site about BCS, gravely, and other 2 wheelers when the search engine won't search for the word 'BCS'.

I've tried searching for other words I would think would appear in conversations regarding 2 wheel tractors without much success...

Thanks,
Jim

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #4  
Sure, we'll add that soon. :)

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #5  
Super... I'm looking forward to this section. I'm a happy BCS owner and would love to find a place to hang out to discuss this type of machine...

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #6  
Thanks! I've got a lot to lean about what these little tractors can (and can't do), and the new 2 wheeler forum will be a great place for myself and others like me to get great first-hand information.

-Jim

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #7  
Is there any news about the new 2 wheeler forum?

Has it been cancelled?

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #8  
I keep looking for it, but so far no go. I hope it is added as it would be a good niche for TBN.

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #9  
I'm looking forward to this forum myself.
Solo

/ How about a BCS and Gravley Forum? #10  
Muhammad said:
Sure, we'll add that soon. :)

Has the two wheel tractor forum been canned? Just wondering.

Thanks for providing a great forum.

-jim