Photo Gallery

/ Photo Gallery #1  

Highlander

Tractor
JD 4300/430 Loader
Just another computer illiterate, I am having no success logging into the Photo Gallery using the same User Name and Password which allows me access to this Discussion Forum which I am now using to write this note. I have tried deleting my cookies along with using several case sensitive variations of my password. I have tried re-registering but the system tells me the User Name and Password is already used and questions if I have lost my password. No I have not, however when I request the password be sent to me, I receive two separate e-mails listing two separate User Names. Somehow I must have made the mistake of registering with two names and two passwords. If this is possible, could I have someone delete one of these two names or provide some insight as to what I may be doing wrong? Thankyou very much.

/ Photo Gallery #2  
This is something I just uploaded to see if it works?

25735DSC00014_Mr_Jimi_TBN1.jpg

And it does
Jim

/ Photo Gallery
Nice Plate Jimi but...............I'm sure glad this system works for you but I have yet to access the Photo Gallery. I am a registered member but when I logon to the Photo Gallery, it says I am using an invalid User Name and/or Password. Funny how I can log onto the Forums like this one but cannot see my own Gallery which TractorByNet says I am offered for being a registered member. How can I get there. I have re-set my cookies numerous times with no such luck.....also re-registering to no avail.....but when I go to re-register, the website sends me two separate user names identified with my e-mail address. This could very well be the problem, however I cannot for the life of me get ahold of "Muhammad", the Administrator, to alleviate my dilema. Is there any way to contact TractorByNet.com???? Please help!

/ Photo Gallery #5  
Interesting as I just hit both links and went straight there without any additional log-on procedures. Ther first goes to the PHOTO forum, the second do the gallery. Both links did open new browser pages, but it kept my login open.

/ Photo Gallery #6  
Highlander said:
Nice Plate Jimi but...............I'm sure glad this system works for you but I have yet to access the Photo Gallery. I am a registered member but when I logon to the Photo Gallery, it says I am using an invalid User Name and/or Password. Funny how I can log onto the Forums like this one but cannot see my own Gallery which TractorByNet says I am offered for being a registered member. How can I get there. I have re-set my cookies numerous times with no such luck.....also re-registering to no avail.....but when I go to re-register, the website sends me two separate user names identified with my e-mail address. This could very well be the problem, however I cannot for the life of me get ahold of "Muhammad", the Administrator, to alleviate my dilema. Is there any way to contact TractorByNet.com???? Please help!

Yes, I believe ther is, and I can see ya been there
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/

Be patient and they will contact you or reply to this message
Jim

/ Photo Gallery #7  
Duke4AZ said:
Interesting as I just hit both links and went straight there without any additional log-on procedures. Ther first goes to the PHOTO forum, the second do the gallery. Both links did open new browser pages, but it kept my login open.

Your login should stay active on both the forum and photos sections since they use the name cookie and user account.

/ Photo Gallery #8  
I've never been able to login to the 'gallery'. But have no problems with any of the 'forums'.

Would my script settings be affecting this ?

Allowed; tractorbynet.com

Not allowed; google-analytics.com, googlesyndication.com, and greenmarquee.com

/ Photo Gallery #9  
I am having same problem. Can't login from photo tab at top of forum (says invalid). Well, I'm not an invalid, I can post to forums, and can post pictures to photo section in Other Forums at bottom of page. I talked to MrJimi and he said to add to this thread, that maybe Mohammad or someone could fix it.