Problems

/ Problems #21  
<font color=blue>...we'll make it all forums default no matter where you come from...</font color=blue>

That would appear to be the most logical and consistent way to do it... It would have been more confusing changing "defaults" on the fly...

{then they couldn't be considered "defaults"...would they...?}/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Problems #24  
Knowing me I screw something up.
If I reply to a post on the 12 hour,than return to the 12 hour it doesn't update the new post,than I have to check the 6 hour post for updates.

Any ideas??
Thanks.

/ Problems #25  
Click refresh. Or hit F5 on your keyboard ... on the 12 hour page. You just need to reload it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Problems #26  
Thank you..works fine.

/ Problems #27  
Just one teeny weeny item... adding a Compact Tractor Pix Logo to TBN Logo on the home page...

bookcover.jpg

And how did you happen to pick a 2wd tricycle utility style for your "compact" book...? /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Problems #28  
And here I was thinking everyone was familiar with the tractor road sign. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Problems #29  
Muhammad
I was just logged out without me doing it. I noticed all the (new) was gone and thought to go to who's on line to check for me. I wasn't there. Logged back on and that worked. Do you know what happened?

/ Problems #30  
Can't really exaplin that one, but that it happens once in a long while for some people... myself included. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif