Problems

/ Problems #1  

MikePA

Super Moderator
Tractor
Had TC25D, now JD X310
I am not sure if these problems are related to the upgrade...

1. Under Tractor Information, 25 - 35 horsepower, none of the Case-IH links work.

2. Under Tractor Information, 25 - 35 horsepower, there's no link to the TC25 and TC25D.

http://www.newholland.com/na/Products/boomer_25_main.html

/ Problems #2  
Oops. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif They must have updated since I last checked. We'll fix them tomorrow. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Ultimately, we might publish the statistics on the main site, rather than link to them.

/ Problems #3  
On the "Who's Online Page", in the "Last Activity"...the column needs to be widened to eliminate the AM/PM wrap around on the following line...

Is it my eyes or what... some of the pictures posted look sharper and with a higher contrast ratio... do you have some other enhancement going on??? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Ok, Muhammad.../w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif where are we going to have that NY Steak, I owe ya...

Beautiful job...! I'm very impressed... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Problems #4  
On the "Who's Online Page", what is the purpose of the "Status" column?

If the status says "user" 99.9% of the time... do you need this column?

/ Problems #5  
Great new layout, thought that my kids had changed my bookmark at first.

Not sure if its me but I couldn't get the recent posting to work, I usually view the latest 24 hours to see whats happening in all areas.

Catch you later, have to get back to replacing the water pump and timing belt in the 95 Dodge Caravan. Didn't break, just about 100K on the thing.

Halsey

/ Problems #6  
<font color=blue>Catch you later, have to get back to replacing the water pump and timing belt in the 95 Dodge Caravan. Didn't break, just about 100K on the thing.</font color=blue>

Lucky lucky! Is that an interference engine? I would guess so if you're replacing the tb and wp. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Are you by any chance using netscape? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I have to check for bugs in netscape once again and make some minor changes.

/ Problems #7  
I'll take care of that status column soon. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Problems
<font color=blue>Are you by any chance using netscape? I have to check for bugs in netscape once again and make some minor changes. </font color=blue>

In Netscape 4.7 there's no drop down box for viewing messages of the last 30 min, 24hrs, etc. These options are just text across thetop of the screen. See attached.

Attachments

• 18-94978-netscape.jpg
    18-94978-netscape.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 86
   / Problems #9  
Heh, yeah ... I'll see if we can't fix that. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Problems #10  
Can you relocate -On the "Messages Posted in the Past XX Hours " drop down menu... to the top left<-----from top right side of screen... scrolling through messages on the left side makes it easier to refresh the screen moving the mouse to the left...

Also, if you change from xx{6 } hours to xx{say 12}hours, the updated screen will "forget" the highlighted message text {already viewed mode}...