Trouble accessing Tractorbynet

/ Trouble accessing Tractorbynet #1  

AB4D

Silver Member
Tractor
Prior: Kubota BX-23, Kubota L3430HSTC, Kubota ZG23, L3560 HSTC Limited Edition, Current: L6060 HSTC
I noticed that most of the day I can't access the main page for Tractorbynet.com. When I enter www.tractorbynet.com, as the URL I get directed to Rydia.net. Anybody else having this problem?

/ Trouble accessing Tractorbynet #2  
It's a problem with the DNS server. I just updated all our zone files again and pushed them back out. Hopefully this problem will vanish in the next few hours.

-Ibrahim

/ Trouble accessing Tractorbynet #3  
I was having the same problem at night at home on my dialup.
Hopefully its fixed. I almost accused my wife about some new virus or something

/ Trouble accessing Tractorbynet #4  
This is what I was seeing just a few minutes ago.

There is nothing in the vicinity. Next move?

If you are trying to browse a site hosted by Rydia.net, click your 'Back' button to return to their site (and tell them to fix their link and/or make a 404 page while you're at it).

If you are trying to browse Rydia.net itself, and you're sure this isn't an outdated link, please scoot on over to the Rydia main page and let us know!

[ Back one Step | Rydia.Net Home ]

The 404 at the top of the page was much larger than the rest of the text.
In the title bar I had ..... The end of the world approaches.

/ Trouble accessing Tractorbynet #5  
I'm having no problem with TBN, but I'm still getting that same thing when I try to get to CBN.

/ Trouble accessing Tractorbynet #6  
I have not been able to get into TBN for a couple of days now through the local DSL (Qwest) and the Sprint EVDO card here in Omaha. I can get on by my works VPN which routes through Rochester NY. Glad its not only me...

/ Trouble accessing Tractorbynet #7  
All three sites are working for me again now.