How can we best support your site?

/ How can we best support your site? #1  

Bob_Trevithick

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4300 MFWD
Hi Muhammad,

I'm wondering.. does just clicking on the ads on your site help you obtain advertising revenue? Or does one need to actually purchase something at these sites? I would be happy to increase your click-through rate by clicking on each ad once/day if that would help you any?

How else can we contribute to your efforts?

Bob

/ How can we best support your site? #2  
Bob,
Muhammad is so dang honest I don't think he would want us doing anything like that. I don't think he'd want us to buy anything we didn't want. I've asked him before as well what to do to support and he has never given us anything to do. I have said this before though and still believe everyone of us should buy his book as a show of support. I've been around tractors my whole life and there were a few new things in his book that I didn't know. I think that would be our greatest show of support.

/ How can we best support your site?
The first thing I did was buy his book. I just thought sites like this were advertiser-supported, and measured by the ad companies based on "click-through".. how many times someone actually clicked on one of their links. We wouldn't need to purchase anythging, just visit their site.. so they realized their ads are working on TBN. Just a thought...

/ How can we best support your site? #4  
How about T-shirts? It would help to recognize one another at special events and to promote the site. Just a thought.

/ How can we best support your site? #6  
Stay tuned...

/ How can we best support your site? #7  
Yeah, we have that planned...

/ How can we best support your site?
<font color=blue>...Stay tuned...

BobT.
A Indiana Boy </font color=blue>

Ah, the "other Bob T." /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I really wanted to use "BobT" as my handle here. How could you?? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Glad to hear something is planned along the lines of shirts, hats, etc.!

/ How can we best support your site? #9  
I think Bob has ya beat by a couple years on the username thing, Bob. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ How can we best support your site? #10  
Well Bob, nice to meet you. Just HOW BAD do you want BobT???? $100 worth? (ha ha).

Actually Muhammad is right. I have been using the name since my day 1 here, and people would no doubt get confused if you took it over. Besides, your reputation is no doubt better than mine.