Can't watch Mahindra videos

/ Can't watch Mahindra videos #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
I had this problem with the first one, too. When I click on the video to watch it, it just goes blank. Even if I let it set for quite a while it doesn't do anything. I am using Firefox 2.0.0.1 and have the latest version of Flash and Shockwave if that matters. I get the same results when using IE6, too. For some reason, I was eventually able to watch the first video after clicking it a multitude of times and many visits to the site later.

/ Can't watch Mahindra videos #2  
Hi Jay,

You may have a setting that is blocking or slowing down the video.

This is the first report I've heard in a few weeks of a problem.

If we get any more reports, I'll have someone look into. In the meantime, you might just re-check all your settings in both IE and Firefox (I run 2.0 myself). Especially make sure you are allowing Java script and DirectX permission to run.

Also, it is a pretty large video, so it might just be taking time to load up, if you are on a slow connection.

Thanks for being a member of TBN.

Hakim Chishti
TBN

/ Can't watch Mahindra videos
I have Java enabled in Firefox. It is enabled in IE as well. My connection is a very fast broadband connection, so I know it can't be that. I have left the TBN main page open for up to an hour before with no results.

/ Can't watch Mahindra videos #4  
I seem to run into that problem from time to time on some sites. Can't say I have ever figured out why. Seems to happen with FireFox and IE. I try it a couple of times and then it all of the sudden works. Got me.

/ Can't watch Mahindra videos #5  
I have to disable Norton Internet Security to be able to play it.
One thing I've noticed is, with all the inline photos members are posting, any of them from photobucket will not load.