Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

Default Star Nomination

Assuming we're allowed to nominate people for Star status, I nominate kubmech. While his area of great expertise is kubota, he is always willing to help, regardless of brand tractor, sticks with someone who has a problem until it's solved, does research at work and gets back to people, etc. His posts are a joy to read and I always learn something from them.

If anyone exemplifies what TBN is all about, it's kubmech!

Default Re: Star Nomination

I'll second that, Mike!

<font color=blue>...for Star status, I nominate kubmech...</font color=blue>

The man has my solid vote...! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I'd like to add another man myself...

Cowboydoc... I feel this man is in a class by himself... a most versatile, rounded out person from A to Z... when it comes to Ag, ranching, horses, and tractors, etc. etc. etc.

I hereby nominate Richard (Cowboydoc) to Star status... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

...and no matter what the outcome... both individual's are Stars in any case...! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yep, I'll agree with that, too, John.

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

I agree with both suggestions, and I might even add John Miller III to the pot. I forget why he usually posts as an unregistered user, but as our resident advocate for safety I'd say some recognition is due.

Tractor
    John Deere 790

Ditto to all three (Kubmech, CowboyDoc and the ever mysterious JM III). Always a wealth of information and easy to work with [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

Ditto, ditto, ditto, I can sure agree with Kubmech, Cowboy Doc and the incredible Mr Miller.

Each of these individuals has made significant contributions to TBN, each in their own way. Another fellow also comes to mind for quite different reasons. His posts have consistently been thought provoking, educational and most often humorous. He knows how to laugh at himself and share his experience with others. In entertainment value his posts are number one in my book. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]Mr. Glennmac[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Al

Tractor
    John Deere 4100 HST

Here, here.... another vote for the three.

Terry

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

Geez you guys that's quite an honor to put on someone. I sure do appreciate all your kind words. On a snowy and cold day like today that sure warms a perons up inside. I second everyone else that has been mentioned as well. This is such a great group of guys. To tell you the truth I'm proud just to be a member of such a fine group. To call all of you guys friends is honor enough for me. It sure is nice to be able to talk about problems both with the world, yourself, and your equipment and know there are people out there who listen and who actually care. Yep pretty dang good thing to be a part of this group.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    NH TC25D

We have a motion to declare kubmech, cowboydoc, glennmac and JMIII as Star Members.

Do we have a second? Yes, Bird. Thank you for the second.

Any discussion?

Harv, Rob, Al, Grant and Terry all agreed with hearty harumphs.

All those in favor? One, two, three....three thousand, four hunderd and thirty one.

Those opposed?

Seeing none, the motion passes unanimously.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast