Why no new reviews?

/ Why no new reviews? #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
I just checked out the tractor/equipment review link. There hasn't been any reviews since late Spring/early Summer of 2006.

You new owner/operators better get on the stick!

/ Why no new reviews? #2  
I could put one up on my B7800 I guess. I'm assuming that not too many guys are buying new machines and the ones that are are having to much fun driving the things :D

/ Why no new reviews? #3  
I am not sure the TBN review feature is even active these days. There have been no reviews of attachments for a year and a half.

/ Why no new reviews? #4  
I think the reviews are spread out over the other forums. Look under projects or build it yourself at some of the testimonials of things folks are doing with their units. I guess they don't want to take the time to post in a separate area.

/ Why no new reviews? #5  
I checked the forum. It is still "live". Maybe I will add my $0.02 worth on the NH TC29DA :). Jay

/ Why no new reviews? #6  
jbrumberg said:
I checked the forum. It is still "live". Maybe I will add my $0.02 worth on the NH TC29DA :). Jay

As a test and because I am bored and avoiding picking up all my large dog's numerous winter time deposits :eek: today, I submitted a review of my NH TC29DA. Upon submission I was informed that the review was submitted and was being queued up, but I also see an internal server error message :confused:. I guess I will have to wait for a couple of days to see if my review "flew" in the Review Forum. Jay

/ Why no new reviews? #8  
I tried writing a review several times, months back and i also got the same Internal Server error..

/ Why no new reviews? #9  
jbrumberg said:
As a test and because I am bored and avoiding picking up all my large dog's numerous winter time deposits :eek: Jay

Another good use for that FEL :D

/ Why no new reviews? #10  
LBrown59 said:
Got er broke in yet?

Clock just turned 15 hours so I guess the answer is still no! It got dirty enough though and I'm pretty sure it's got a few scratches now too!! :D