Move the Cooking forum to TBN

/ Move the Cooking forum to TBN #1  

RobertN

Tractor
New Holland TC40D
I am ALWAYS checking in here at TBN. I also frequently look at CBN. There's been some great recipes shared on both sites. CBN has the Cooking forum, but is a much less traveled site.

What's the chances of moving that forum over here to TBN, or just starting a new one here? I bet it would be a pretty active forum over here; bet you a nickel there'd be 100+ posts in the first week :D

/ Move the Cooking forum to TBN #2  
RobertN said:
I bet it would be a pretty active forum over here; bet you a nickel there'd be 100+ posts in the first week :D

Yeah if you post 99 of them :D :D :D Yeah real men talk about cooking too. You know the barbecue stuff and so on. That is one group that could afford to be in both places.

murph

/ Move the Cooking forum to TBN
thcri said:
Yeah real men talk about cooking too. You know the barbecue stuff and so on.

Oh man! I tell ya, you should seen and hear some of the stuff us Grumps come up with for our adult/leaders patrol on our Scout campouts. We have a very active leader/adult participation in our Troop; on many campouts, we'll have 20-30 Scouts, and 10-15 leaders/adults. We eat very very well :) It's amazing what you can whip up in camp, especially with the camp dutch ovens. Last summer, our Troop leadersship won the chili cookoff at at resident camp.

/ Move the Cooking forum to TBN #4  
Yeah, my wife is always "stewing", and I'm always in hot water anyway, so sounds good. Several folks here need to learn to eat crow anyway:D

/ Move the Cooking forum to TBN #5  
BTDT said:
Yeah, my wife is always "stewing", and I'm always in hot water anyway, so sounds good. Several folks here need to learn to eat crow anyway:D

Todays lunch, check back later for finished product

Attachments

• Today's lunch.jpg
    Today's lunch.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 144
   / Move the Cooking forum to TBN #6  
BTDT said:
Todays lunch, check back later for finished product

I am hungry already!!:D

/ Move the Cooking forum to TBN #7  
Here we go, mighty good.

Attachments

• Lunch is served 003.jpg
    Lunch is served 003.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 131
   / Move the Cooking forum to TBN #8  
Tonights menu was zucchini. When it gets large, peel off (cut with knife) the green skin. Grate with a cheese grater till you reach the seeds, put a little olive oil in pan, and cook till tender. Put on plate, top with spaghetti sauce, parmesian cheese, and serve with garlic butter spread on toast.

Attachments

• Tonights supper 001.jpg
    Tonights supper 001.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Tonights supper 002.jpg
    Tonights supper 002.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Tonights supper 003.jpg
    Tonights supper 003.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Tonights supper.jpg
    Tonights supper.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 96
   / Move the Cooking forum to TBN #10  
Took in a show and had the BBQ plate at "Blues Alley" in Memphis once... Great show and great food!

mark