How do you store your diesel?

/ How do you store your diesel? #41  
000_0001.jpg

Fred H.

/ How do you store your diesel?
FredH said:

Where did you get this? Perfect! I want one like this.... need more info....

/ How do you store your diesel? #43  
I think the solution is this:

FREE SHIPPING — Acme Trailer 275-Gallon Refueling Center, Model# ULEG275 | Fuel Transfer + Storage Tanks | Northern Tool + Equipment

Expensive, but you can find them used for much less. This means I don't have to be there for the fill up guy, can buy what I want, when I want, and the amount I think I will use in the next few weeks. Like others, I will go months with very little use, then need a lot within a couple of weeks. Bulk pant is only 5 miles away. Simple, clean, and easy.

If you want one of the tanks as pictured above, here you go:

Fuel Transfer Tank — 285 Gallon, Model# 300SK | Fuel Transfer + Storage Tanks | Northern Tool + Equipment

$549 for 285 gallon and $899 for 550.

If you want one for gravity feed, here you go:

Fuel Storage Tank and Stand — 285 Gallon, Model# 300G | Fuel Transfer + Storage Tanks | Northern Tool + Equipment

/ How do you store your diesel? #44  
Slippy said:
I think the solution is this:

FREE SHIPPING Acme Trailer 275-Gallon Refueling Center, Model# ULEG275 | Fuel Transfer + Storage Tanks | Northern Tool + Equipment

Expensive, but you can find them used for much less. This means I don't have to be there for the fill up guy, can buy what I want, when I want, and the amount I think I will use in the next few weeks. Like others, I will go months with very little use, then need a lot within a couple of weeks. Bulk pant is only 5 miles away. Simple, clean, and easy.

When I saw this pricey gem, it got me to thinking about making a smaller 50+/- gallon unit that would serve my needs.

/ How do you store your diesel? #45  
mjncad said:
When I saw this pricey gem, it got me to thinking about making a smaller 50+/- gallon unit that would serve my needs.
I just finished setting up my 30 gallon drum and electric pump this morning.
== L B ==

/ How do you store your diesel?
LBrown59 said:
I just finished setting up my 30 gallon drum and electric pump this morning.
== L B ==

Pics? Please!

/ How do you store your diesel? #48  
Where does one get the stickers? (Should I ask my local fuel Co-op?) I mean the one that identifies the diesel by number.... (that sticker that says 1993).

/ How do you store your diesel? #50  
I use the 15 gal fuel station. As other have stated when full it is a heavy bugger. The hose is long enough that I now use the FEL to lift it and don't have to do the squeeze pumping. I lock the handle and let it siphon down and watch the fill.
My use is about 6 gal per month Ave.
Phil