Good quality USA made grease gun?

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #11  
I have tried about ever grease gun made. I bought a Lincoln 14.4V Powerluber two years ago. By far the best thing I have ever used. As far as being made in USA I'm not sure.

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #12  
I have tried about ever grease gun made. I bought a Lincoln 14.4V Powerluber two years ago. By far the best thing I have ever used. As far as being made in USA I'm not sure.

+ 1 for the Lincoln Powerluber, I have just recently purchased the 1242 model on line :thumbsup:. KC

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #14  
I have never used a Power Luber even though I used to grease disc harrows and cornheads daily and my hands would get tired from it. Manual grease guns give you a feel for the job so you aren't as likely to overgrease.

Over the years I have used:
U.S.-made Alemite: I liked it.
U.S.-made Lincoln: The groove holding the plunger rod back for changing cartridges would get worn and could let the plunger spring ahead before you were done changing cartridges.
Lubrimatic/Plews: Not bad for the money.
Samson: Heavy duty but hard to bleed the air out of it after changing cartridges.
LuMax: The first one I bought had something wrong with it, and I emailed LuMax and told them it was the worst grease gun I ever bought and said I was going to tell my local Runnings Farm & Fleet Store to quit carrying LuMax, and the head of LuMax personally Federal Expressed a new LuMax grease gun to me. To reward LuMax for such good customer service, the next grease gun I purchased was a LuMax.
National Spencer: It is a pretty good grease gun and seems to have a shorter stroke, which means it can grease harder zerks without tiring your hands so much.

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #15  
Having good luck with my Allemite I bought last summer. It was US made too which is also important to me.

kj

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #16  

+2 for Lincoln 14.4V Powerluber. We bought ours last year from TSC and no complaints so far. It easily cut greasing time by more than half. I also find myself not putting it off anymore. Having 2 larger machines plus the surf rake, I used to dread doing it with the pistol and lever style it replaced. Plus being on the ocean we like to grease twice as often so an electric gun was key.

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #17  
We've got 2 Lincolns, one pistol grip with a flex line and one std. pump handle
with rigid tube and then one Alemite std. handle with flex line. All of them
have been great, cheap grease guns just don't cut it.

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #19  
I have three Lincolns, two pistol grips and one lever. I like the pistol grip ones the best. Never had a problem with leaking on the pistol grip ones but the lever one does leaks a little.

/ Good quality USA made grease gun? #20  
I've got both Plews (flexible hose) and Lincoln (solid steel tube). I don't have any complaints about either after having them both for going on 8-9 years now. All I've done is change the tip on the Plews, I finally wore it out last year. It gets used 95% of the time.

I'll have to agree with you. Plews is 'okay' and I'd rate Lincoln as 'good'. I've yet to use any brand that hasn't aggravated me at a time or two. I've moved a but load of grease too! Besides using a lot, I sell quite a bit on the side. I think I sold just under 10,000 tubes last week. If I'm going out to demo some really expensive (heck, edible) grease, the danged grease gun better work. I am still convinced that I came really close to losing a sale of about 50 quarter barrels and several thousand tubes of grease to a coal mine because the stupid Plews grease gun I had decided it needed a burp. :mad: I think the only thing that saved me was that the Plews took a flight from my hand that didn't end until it hit the bottom of the high wall a hundred and fifty feet below. I happened to have my brand new (at the time) 14.4 volt Lincoln with me and it worked fine and I shot about 5 or 6 tubes of different grease through it.