Fleetguard filter #s

/ Fleetguard filter #s #1  

Newblue

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45DA SS
I'm looking to go to one single brand of oil filters for most of my machinery. I have a Dodge/Cummins 6.7 that uses fleetguard oil filters so I would like to start using them. I'm looking for the oil filter #s for a 1972 M35A2 with a LDT-465 engine (military 6x6). I would also like to find one for my wifes jeep (08 wrangler unlimited) with the 3.8 V6. I also would like the #s for the oil, hydrostat, and hydrualic filters for my NH TC45DA. I went to the cross reference page on the Fleetguard site but came up with nothing.

Thanks,
Mike

/ Fleetguard filter #s #2  
Stop by your local International truck dealership and inquire there. International dealers sell FleetGuard (Cummins engine) filters and they will have the print catalogs and should be able to look them up for them.

/ Fleetguard filter #s #4  
Yep, FleetGuard is owned by Cummins.

/ Fleetguard filter #s #5  
if you have problems finding Fleetguard filter you can always try WIX.

Note: i am in no way putting Fleetguard down, they are a good filter but i think WIX is just as good and easier to find, atleast they are for me. :D :D

/ Fleetguard filter #s #6  
Newblue said:
I'm looking to go to one single brand of oil filters for most of my machinery.
What's the advantage of this?

Newblue said:
I also would like the #s for the oil, hydrostat, and hydrualic filters for my NH TC45DA.
What about the air and fuel filters?

One procedure for doing this is to

1. Get the NH part numbers
2. Go to the Wix Filter site and determine the proper Wix part numbers
3. Go to the Fleetguard site and translate the Wix part numbers to Fleetguard

Here's the Fleetguard cross reference link.

For example, one of the Wix part numbers for the 45DA Engine Oil filter is 51056 that translates to Fleetguard Part Number LF16108. The other Wix 45DA Engine Oil filter 51348 crosses to LF3335. Which one is the right one for your engine? Whatever is listed in your Operator's Manual. Or research it at messicks.com. Oh, while you're researching this at messicks.com, you might as well just buy the filters there. :) You will have them in less than 1 week and you wont confuse them with the filters for your other equipment.

Here's all the information from the Wix site for the 45DA

Air Filter 42985 TC45DA w/Diesel Engine (Inner)
Air Filter 46438 TC45DA w/Diesel Engine (Outer)
Fuel Filter 33507 TC45DA w/Diesel Engine
Hydraulic 57088 TC45DA w/Diesel Engine SBA340500890
Oil Filter 51056 TC45DA w/Diesel Engine
Transmission Filter 51536 TC45DA w/Diesel Engine SBA340500920
Air Filter 42985 TC45DA w/Shibaura 2.2L Engine (Inner)
Air Filter 46438 TC45DA w/Shibaura 2.2L Engine (Outer)
Fuel Filter 33507 TC45DA w/Shibaura 2.2L Engine
Hydraulic 51798 TC45DA w/Shibaura 2.2L Engine 87300046
Hydraulic 57088 TC45DA w/Shibaura 2.2L Engine 87300195
Oil Filter 51348 TC45DA w/Shibaura 2.2L Engine

/ Fleetguard filter #s
Thank you for all the replies. I would like to switch to Fleetgaurd because I work for the parent company but sadly I cannot buy directly from them. I tried going to the Cummins power store in Columbus, IN but all they carry are the filters for the 5.9L and the 6.7L Cummins engines. They can order the other filters but they need a part #. I'll try going to the wix site and see what kind of #s I can get from there. I bought some diesel coolant from the power store (Fleetgaurd ES complete) for a coolant change in the NH and it turned out to be blue that matched the tractor!

Thanks again,
Mike

/ Fleetguard filter #s
MikePA said:
What's the advantage of this?

What about the air and fuel filters?
Hopefully I can buy most of my filters in one place and support the home team at the same time.

The fuel filter I bought from New Holland and the air filter I ordered from Messicks. When I ordered the air filter it said on the site it was a Case brand but when it arrived it was a Fleetguard! Go figure.

Mike