Costco hydraulic fluid for 3820?

/ Costco hydraulic fluid for 3820? #1  

Lammo

Tractor
Branson 3820i
Just hit 50 hours (and loving it) and about to do the filters, etc. Got them from my dealer who recommended Chevron 1000 THF (and Delo 400 15w-40 for the oil). Looking online for a place to buy it I found this info sheet listing compatibility with a variety of other brands:

https://www.cbest.chevron.com/generated/MSDS/PDS7675977.PDF

This list pretty much matches the compatibility list of the tractor hydraulic fluid they carry at Costco (where I also found the motor oil). Has anyone used the Costco fluid? Any input/advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

/ Costco hydraulic fluid for 3820? #2  
Just hit 50 hours (and loving it) and about to do the filters, etc. Got them from my dealer who recommended Chevron 1000 THF (and Delo 400 15w-40 for the oil). Looking online for a place to buy it I found this info sheet listing compatibility with a variety of other brands:

https://www.cbest.chevron.com/generated/MSDS/PDS7675977.PDF

This list pretty much matches the compatibility list of the tractor hydraulic fluid they carry at Costco (where I also found the motor oil). Has anyone used the Costco fluid? Any input/advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

I have Ford 4610 and I use it regularly. I did the 1000 hr sevice with it and use it to top off the system when the level drops due to some small leaks at the remotes.

/ Costco hydraulic fluid for 3820? #3  
I got a Costco within walking distance... I would like to hear what you guys have to say too... I was not impressed with kubota's SUDT at the 50 hour service. With limited tractor usage, 50 hours/year, how bad could it be? :rolleyes:

/ Costco hydraulic fluid for 3820? #4  
At Costco, go to the customer service desk and ask who makes it. They'll tell you. ;)

/ Costco hydraulic fluid for 3820? #5  
Look up the MSDS, as they will most times id the supplier. MSDS are not always posted, but in most states they must supply them when asked by the consumer. I have had decent luck finding them online.