Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information?

/ Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information? #1  

USMC2531

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4120
Hello,

After researching/reviewing a ton of information on this forum I've decided to buy/use a Lincoln 1134 grease gun with Moly 880 C&C NGLI #2 for my new Johm Deere 4120 with FEL/BH/TILLER/MX6/4-1 bucket.

My questions are:

What "chain stores" carry MOLY 880 C&C AND
Where is the cheapest place to purchase MOLY 880 C&C?

Are there any extra accessories/tools that I might need to go with the Lincoln 1134 to make my greasing go a little easer. I just want the right tools for the job.

Thanks,
Steve

/ Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information? #2  
Steve,

Sounds like you've got a nice setup. I'm not a grease expert but my local walmart has moly fortified grease. Not sure about the 880 C&C, but you wont have any trouble finding it on the internet.

Jonathan

/ Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information? #3  
I ended up buying a case of moly 880 direct because I couldn't source it locally...

/ Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information?
I haven't looked around yet for it, but I hope I can find it at one of the chains (i.e. Lowes, Home Depot, TSC, etc.)

~S

I ended up buying a case of moly 880 direct because I couldn't source it locally...

/ Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information? #7  
Semper Fi Marine

Use the Schaeffer 221 or 229 (red in color) or if pumping in cold weather the 274 is the grease you want. Questions? email slickstuff@verizon.net

/ Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information? #8  
What "chain stores" carry MOLY 880 C&C AND
Where is the cheapest place to purchase MOLY 880 C&C?e

I don't think that TRC's MOLY 880 C&C is available at any chain stores.

I, like ultrarunner, (and I am one too) bought a case and sold off part of it to fellow list members.

It is available from;
Texas Refinery Corp. Specialty Lubricants and Greases TRC (Michael Bialecki)
Who is a contributor to this forum.
I'm also using TRC's motor oil and UTF Red. I'm a satisfied customer and my Kubota is happy as well.

/ Grease/Grease Gun Accessories information?
Many thanks ! That's what I was looking for.

Looks like Michael is outside my region so I sent an email to HQ for some information.

~S

I don't think that TRC's MOLY 880 C&C is available at any chain stores.

I, like ultrarunner, (and I am one too) bought a case and sold off part of it to fellow list members.

It is available from;
Texas Refinery Corp. Specialty Lubricants and Greases TRC (Michael Bialecki)
Who is a contributor to this forum.
I'm also using TRC's motor oil and UTF Red. I'm a satisfied customer and my Kubota is happy as well.

Last edited: