WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

/ WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
WHEN IT SITS IT DRAINS OUT THE OIL I PUT DOWN WOOD CHIP BEDDING MATERIAL JUST BELOW THE PAN IN THE BACK .
IT GETS SOAKED WITH (CLEAN OIL)
i talked to a bobcat rep. last night he said that i have to pull the engine to take the pan off.
is that true?
and it was a 12 hour job just to do that.
I"m going to give it the power washer treatment this weekend,
and see if i can find the leak.
some zilch,
is there a way to remove the skid plate and get at it from below?
i dont have a manual, 873 turbo

/ WHAT IS THE PROBLEM #12  
Thats a VERY serious leak... Can't help you on how to access it but from the various skidsteers I've looked at, it does appear that the engine would have to come out to service the lower end (oil pan, oil seals etc.). Theres just no room.
In any case, I'd be HIGHLY monitoring the oil level during operation. Don't want to make a bad problem worse....
good luck

/ WHAT IS THE PROBLEM #13  
Well excuuuuuuse me for trying to help? :rolleyes::D. I relize he said it lost oil while sitting but he also said he was not sure where it was going. Now as far as this engene is concerned I don't know anything, but if it has an engine then maybe I could help{sorry I had to do that :eek:} I hate to see anyone wasting time and money on un-needed fixes, of course their $$$ their choice. If it where me I'd want to know where the leak was at before tearing into something completely wrong. I'm not saying it's not the oil pan, just suggesting look before leaping.
7 quarts in 1 knight {over a gallon} that's a lot of oil, seems like the problem could be zero in on. Who knows maybe the neighbor has an oil heater in his garage :eek:
Like 1.75 Gallon.:D;)