Eureka Fluid Film

/ Eureka Fluid Film
Bob1008 thanks for the dealer list, there are a few dealers around, if I go their way I'll try some{they seem to be where I don't travel} :( . Not sure if your looking for other dealers but we have an excellent NAPA in Dolgeville NY very friendly folks and a joy to do business with?

Hey 20 20,
Thanks for the lead. We are aggressively looking for additional Fluid Film dealers. One of the biggest complaints I get, is that it's difficult to find the product, especially bulk (gallons & pails). I'll try to connect with the Dolgeville Napa tomorrow. We do have a lot of Napa locations carrying Fluid Film, but they all buy from us independently. Even the corporate owned locations that carry it buy on their own. I probably call 10 - 12 Napa stores every day. 50% never heard of the product and are closed minded and "all set". 40% will say"send a catalog" to get rid of me. And 1 out of 10 will try the product and reorder twice a month because it sells great. It's both funny and frustrating. Some of these buyers are so closed minded, and think they know all there is to know, that they do their employer a huge diservice by refusing to even consider selling a product that they have never personally heard of. Meanwhile the Napa store in the next town is selling the heck out of Fluid Film and bringing a whole different customer base into his store to get Fluid Film.

/ Eureka Fluid Film #42  
A few years ago I discovered that Eureka Fluid Film is supposed to be good at preventing battery corrosion and other jobs. I doubt it is quite as good as it is claimed to be, but I have determined to keep Eureka Fluid Film on hand.

/ Eureka Fluid Film
This is kind of interesting. Most people that are familiar with Fluid Film know that the government is a large user of Fluid Film. Right now there is a government bid out there for 82 drums of "Liquid A" for the U.S. Navy
https://www.neco.navy.mil/biz_ops/840-v5soln.aspx?soln=N0040610T0069

Well.. it seems that a lot of Fluid Film dealers that normally sell 8 or 10 cases a month are bidding on 82 drums all of a sudden. Dealers have been coming from out of the woodwork to find out what we knew (we'd be the last to know anything). If one of these small dealers were to win the bid somehow, it would be interesting to see how they finance the purchase of 82 drums.

The Fluid Film office on the west coast was experiencing the same thing. The sales manager there told me he finally had to stop taking calls about this government bid. It was just taking too much of his time.

In any case, I keep checking the the Navy site every day to see who gets awarded this Navy contract for Fluid Film.

/ Eureka Fluid Film
I doubt it is quite as good as it is claimed to be, but I have determined to keep Eureka Fluid Film on hand.

It's even better than it's claimed to be.:D Thanks very much for using Fluid Film. It works fantastic on battery terminals.

/ Eureka Fluid Film #46  
I have come to the impression that Eureka Fluid Film is somewhat good as a penetrating oil but not as good as PB Blaster.

I have used Eureka Fluid Film as a polish some, but I suspect Turtle Wax F21 would be as good or better.

I have tried using Eureka Fluid Film to keep grass from sticking to mower decks and snow from sticking to shovels, but I decided that was a waste of money.

/ Eureka Fluid Film #47  
I have used Eureka Fluid Film as a polish some, but I suspect Turtle Wax F21 would be as good or better.

I did a comparison test of F21 formerly finish 2001 and nufinish about 1 year ago. Right after application the F21 has a wetter look to it while the nufinish is not wet appearing at all but still shines very well. When it came to durability the nufinish was far better then the F21. I trashed the F21 and I have bought more nufinish.

/ Eureka Fluid Film
I have come to the impression that Eureka Fluid Film is somewhat good as a penetrating oil but not as good as PB Blaster.

I have tried using Eureka Fluid Film to keep grass from sticking to mower decks and snow from sticking to shovels, but I decided that was a waste of money.

Fluid Film will not act as fast as most solvent-based penetrants,such as PB Blaster. It is the solvent that gets them to penetrate so quickly.

Without that solvent content, Fluid Film will not evaporate, which means that it will continue to migrate down to work on and loosen stuck bolts and other objects. And it will embed itself in the pores and continue to be effective.

Spray it on and walk away for an hour or two. It will work well eventually.

As for the mower decks. I agree that nothing will keep all the grass from sticking. But Fluid Film will keep the grass and moisture from corroding the the deck.

/ Eureka Fluid Film #49  
I use fluid film on all my ratchet binders. The no freezing part is great. When you are trying to get the tractor tied down and it is 20 degrees outside nothing else that I have tried will keep them from gumming up.

I got 3 itty bitty cans from a trade show a few years ago in Atlanta Ga. and they have lasted me but I cant find anywhere local to buy it. Will have to keep searching before I run out.

/ Eureka Fluid Film
I got 3 itty bitty cans from a trade show a few years ago in Atlanta Ga. and they have lasted me but I cant find anywhere local to buy it. Will have to keep searching before I run out.

I checked Flagstaff area on our dealer locator and no retail dealers within 30 miles. That's a problem. I think I may know a place where you can order a couple cans on the internet until we open a dealer in your area. :D
Fluid Film order online with free shipping.