Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil

/ Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil #1  

Opti-Mist

Platinum Member
I ran across this oil today after having not seen Gas/Diesel combo oil in years. It was on sale for $1.49/Qt. at a local hardware chain.

/ Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil #2  
Some specs.

W-H was one of the original "PA Crude" oils, and a lot of old-timers swore by it; I think it's owned by Amalie or someone, now.

/ Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil #3  
I used to use Wolfs Head oil in everything I owned that needed oil, this was many years ago.
I haven't seen the stuff sense the early 80's.

/ Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil #4  
I haven't seen Wolf's Head Oil either since the 70's or 80's. I used to use it. too. It was good stuff back then. I have no idea if it's any good, now.

/ Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil #6  
Some specs.

W-H was one of the original "PA Crude" oils, and a lot of old-timers swore by it; I think it's owned by Amalie or someone, now.

It's the only oil my father would use. We used to have 5 gal metal cans we used as gas cans in the 70's...

/ Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil #7  
It used to be sold by Central Tractor in York PA. Haven't seen it anywhere else.

M.D.

/ Wolf's Head 10W40 SM, SL/CF Oil #8  
They have had it in Sam's club by me for at least 15 yrs now,I love the Wolfs head ATF,its cheap,and the additive and bright red color of it makes it easy to see the fresh color on the trans dipstick after a fluid/flush or change.