Sam's Club UTF

/ Sam's Club UTF #1  

MESSMAKER

Veteran Member
Tractor
DK4710SE
Any idea who makes it? Is it as good or better than The Warren automotive that I seem to find most everywhere (Coastal,Mystic,Carquest,Advance Auto and TSC)?

/ Sam's Club UTF #2  
I never heard of it. I know that there are quite a few generic UTF manufacturers but I only buy and use Kubota SUDT for my Kubota L39, usually bought from Messick's online store.
Jim

/ Sam's Club UTF #3  
Any idea who makes it? Is it as good or better than The Warren automotive that I seem to find most everywhere (Coastal,Mystic,Carquest,Advance Auto and TSC)?
I don't know who makes it, but it's used in my tractor...remember looking at the label and not seeing any reason not to. 4-5 years and no issues with mine.

/ Sam's Club UTF
I never heard of it. I know that there are quite a few generic UTF manufacturers but I only buy and use Kubota SUDT for my Kubota L39, usually bought from Messick's online store.
Jim

Th only "generic" in my area seems to be the one by Warren automotive. I see that they make Super Tech for Wall Mart as well all the other I mentioned.
what different ones do you have in your area?

/ Sam's Club UTF #5  
I recently had a work assignment at an Injection Mold container plant... The oil containers that they were running caught my eye... They were making Qt containers for motor oil.. They were identical containers, but had two different labels.... Both were for the same wt & type of oil, but different brands.. One was a leading brand of oil, while the other label was for Walmart. I was told that both containers would be shipped to the same plant to be filled...

/ Sam's Club UTF #6  
since warren bottles alot of walmart oil.. and the obvious connection between walmart and sams.. I wouldn't be surprised if it wsn't warren oil.

soundguy

/ Sam's Club UTF
I found Conico Powertran for about the same so I went with it. Two days later Tractor Supply put theirs on sale . Why does that not surprise me.

/ Sam's Club UTF #8  
Just for the record Rural King has all the oils and lubes on sale this week. I just bought 2 5 gallon jugs of 80W90 last week for $49 each and this week they have it for $37.:mad::mad::mad:

Chris

/ Sam's Club UTF #9  
figures.. every time I buy walmart oil ( warren ).. then tsc comes in with the 5g on sale.. or the 6g for the 5g price... not sure how thery always time that up with me.. but.. :)

soundguy

/ Sam's Club UTF #10  
figures.. every time I buy walmart oil ( warren ).. then tsc comes in with the 5g on sale.. or the 6g for the 5g price... not sure how thery always time that up with me.. but.. :)

soundguy

Great.. Could you let me know next time you buy oil.. I'll wait till the following week. :D :D

Wedge