50 hour service

/ 50 hour service #1  

JT94

Tractor
Kubota L3000DT
I just completed my 50 hour service on my L3000DT. I told the dealer to give me everything I needed for the first service. I got engine oil, transmission oil, and engine oil filter. They didn't give me enough oil to change the front differential. Is changing the front differential oil part of the first service?

Thanks

/ 50 hour service #3  
The manual on my L3010 said it was. So I did it. The oil coming out was just as clean as what I put in. Oh well, just in case there are some floaties and metal, probably a good idea. But I looked in the manual and went and ordered what and how many the manual said, not telling the dealer what I was doing and then hoping they would provide the right amounts of everything needed.

/ 50 hour service #4  
Just finished mine. Took a couple of hours, a gallon of oil and $79.00 in parts. Nice to have it done.

/ 50 hour service #5  
jt94 i just bought a L3000dt also . the manual has a chart on page 46 that has everything that needs to be done on the 50. and it says to change it.it says to use kubota UDT or superUDT but it also says SAE 80 .sae 90.