Opti-Lube XPD

/ Opti-Lube XPD #1  

a1elcamino

Tractor
2004 John Deere 2210
Is Opti-Lube XPD sold locally at retail stores, or should I purchase on line. I want to get some soon before I cut grass. Thanks, Tony Medina, Ohio

Last edited:
   / Opti-Lube XPD #2  
I've never seen it in stores. I'd buy some if I could. Anyone?

/ Opti-Lube XPD #3  
I've seen it for sale in a local JD dealer.

/ Opti-Lube XPD #4  
I've not seen it stores. I ordered a gallon from them on line and it arrived reasonably quickly in SE Michigan with a nice set of smaller bottles for dosing and a pump.

/ Opti-Lube XPD #5  
I've not seen it stores. I ordered a gallon from them on line and it arrived reasonably quickly in SE Michigan with a nice set of smaller bottles for dosing and a pump.

I concur and did the same thing you did. With my rate of usage, I may never need more than that one gallon.

/ Opti-Lube XPD
I ordered on the 14th, I could not get it locally, heck most have never heard of it before, should be here on the 22nd, seemed kind of long to ship and I needed to mow. I purchased the Stanadyne, it was the blue label I could not find the purple label like I wanted (the purple label has more lubricity) and my JD 2210 seems to have a lot more power and consumed less fuel, considerably less fuel. The temps here in northern Ohio dropped 40 degrees and it still starts hard and smokes unless it is warmed up. Also it was a little quieter. I'm using BP ULSD #2. I'll run this fuel till It's gone and fuel up with the same fuel and use the Oti-Lube XPD.

Last edited:
   / Opti-Lube XPD #7  
I have 64 hours on my Bobcat CT235, and never knew about this issue until I read this thread.
I just ordered a gallon of Opti-Lube XPD, I hope it arrives soon

/ Opti-Lube XPD #9  
First I read the report, then read all the posts, looked at the web site, read another forum, and chose this one

/ Opti-Lube XPD #10  
I received my Opti-Lube XPD today, and mixed it into 5 gal of fuel, I do not know if I am imagining it or not, but the motor seems quieter.
I ran it for 3 hours tonight and it seems like a different tractor.

I had 70 hours on it when I put it in, do you thing I would have done any damage not having any additive for the first 70 hours?