favorite wax?

/ favorite wax? #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
looking for a creme or spray/squirt on wax ( buff off )

anyone got a fav?

soundguy

/ favorite wax? #2  
"Original Bike Spirits" in a spray can aprox. $5 @ Honda bike shops. Easy on/off. Great bang for the buck.

/ favorite wax?
sounds like I may need alot for a large truck though IE $$$$$$$.. spray cans are notorous for giving you a couple ounces of product and 10 oz of compressed air...

soundguy

/ favorite wax? #4  
Mothers and Meguires make a spray (pump) waxes that work well. Nice shine; don't expect it to last long though. If you are looking for a little longer protection, look for "Liquid Glass", It is easy on, can sit for a while on truck and still is easy to buff off.
Dave

/ favorite wax?
I keep my truck under cover ( pole barn anyway.. ).. but want a lil extra protection for it. got to make it last.. :)

soundguy

/ favorite wax? #6  
sounds like I may need alot for a large truck though IE $$$$$$$.. spray cans are notorous for giving you a couple ounces of product and 10 oz of compressed air...

soundguy

Less than a can does my 6x12 cargo trailer, 220+ sf.

/ favorite wax? #7  
   / favorite wax? #8  
Rejex or zanios,great waxes IMHO.coobie

/ favorite wax?
anyone heard of cling?

soundguy

/ favorite wax? #10  
looking for a creme or spray/squirt on wax ( buff off )

anyone got a fav?

soundguy

I like "Pig Snot" It comes in a can and is cream like and a little goes a long way. Very deep shine. Expensive but once a year application and one of the easiest to apply and take off I've come across. Biker stores have it if you cannot find it else where.
I have a feeling SG that this question may go the realms of what chainsaw you like best. There is so much stuff out there and the chemical technology has improved even within the last 3 years for many items. Some of the better ones are Wolfgang, Klasse, Liquid Gingsen with Klasse lasting a very long time as well. All of these "synthetics" are only trying to duplicate the shine of a carnuba wax product (remember Classic Car Wax) Trouble with the natural waxes is they are only going to last 6-8 weeks. Sorry for the diatribe but I've used so many of these products it comes down to one or two that are my favorites under your criteria.